Hi!

This blog is only a quick peek into my thought and I like to write, can't say I love writing after a bunch of my failure to against my laziness. Hopefully you enjoy your reading on my blog and I wish it will inspire you to do better than me. Have a blessed reading :)

April 30, 2014

Siapa itu Ms. Tami?



10 Facts about me. I am :

1. Christian Bataknesse Lady

2. A Kindergarten Teacher. I started my teaching year on 2012 as an amateur and now I'm doing my teaching as a falling in love teacher who realizes that every kids in my class is such a wonderful blessing for my life. Not only for my teaching or career, but also in my personal life.

3. I born on June 17, 1990 in a wonderful, loving yet silly family. With 1 mom, 1 dad, 1 brother, and 2 sisters.

4. I love writing and acting. I also like singing and dancing, but I don't like to show it off since my voice and body movement are really outstanding. So, I don't want to make anyone feel insecure because of me :p

5. I graduated as a Sarjana Pendidikan Dasar from Universitas Pelita Harapan on 2012.

6. I am a jealous, cheerful, thoughtful, and out loud person.

7. I like and ready to learn new things in my life, that's why I never frustrated to experience something new in my life. Isn't it great? Yeah, but the weakness is I never be an expert in one certain thing. Will teaching be 'the one'? Let's see..

8. I like to travel and adventure.

9. I am in long distance relationship (it's almost 3 years already) since I have to stay in Palembang due to my teaching and leaving my boyfriend at Karawaci. I thank God for having such a loving and hard working man who is waiting for me faithfully there. I love you, Bun :*

10. I thank God for making me as who I am now. There's nothing less and there's nothing more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment